Sunday, March 24, 2013

NCAA Tournament

It's halftime of one of the ugliest basketball games I've ever watched, the KU vs. UNC game.  Both teams shot about 25 percent and turned it over like no ones business.  I've watched AAU games that were more organized than that was.  The basketball games at halftime of the BYU games, yes the games between 4th and 5th graders, are easier to watch than that was.  Atleast they have excuses for not scoring.  What excuse does a 7 foot person have for missing a lay-up? Seriously, it's embarrassing that so many people had to watch such an ugly game.  I love basketball, but that was hard to watch.  It was almost as painful as trying to do my math and stats homework... almost. Here's to hoping for a better half of basketball.
Also Professor Clarke has changed me into a grammar freak.  Yesterday I was at Dick's Sporting Good's and the employee was talking all about these ones and those ones.  It was painful to listen to actually, hard to believe I actually care about grammar.  Also I caught myself yesterday when I said me and my sister, I was ashamed of my grammar.  It's crazy because my mom has been trying to change all these habits of mine my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment